- Notify change of your address
- Post office: USPS
Tip: To avoid receiving the old junk mail on your new address request a temporary change of address.
The junk mailers have access to the permanent change of address database;
they use it to update their lists.
By using the temporary change of address, you'll avoid unwanted junk mail.
- Telephone companies
Connect my Phone
- Friends / Relatives
- Disconnect utilities or Start new Service
- Water and Sewer Service
In order to establish
or cancel water and sewer service in the City of San Diego, you need to
contact a Water Department Customer Service Representative at 1-619-515-3500.
- San Diego Gas and
service, Stop service or Change service
- COX - Transfer COX to your new home
- Time Warner - follow the "Moving" link
- Transfer membership
- Civic organizations
- Notify insurance companies